Last Updated: Aug 4, 2017
1. User Consent.
2. A Note to Users Outside of the United States.
Your information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
3. Types of Data We Collect.
(a) Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide to us through your use of the Site and Services, including, for example:
• We may collect information from you, such as your first name, last name, and e-mail when you sign up to receive our news.
• We may collect information from you, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail and mailing addresses, password, and other profile information when you create an account to log in to our network (an “Account”). We may also retain information on your behalf, such as files that you store using your Account.
• We may collect information from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail, mailing address, and reservation information, when you submit a reservation for a product.
• When you order our product, we (and/or our third-party payment processors) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information, and shipping information.
• If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
• When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
• When you make postings on the message boards of our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
• We also collect other types of information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your product registration number, information about your smartphone or similar device, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding support for the product.
(b) Information Collected Automatically via Technology
• To make our Site and Services more useful to you we may automatically collect information from you as you browse our Site and Services, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, referring URL, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
(c) Third Party Data Collection
• Third parties that provide us with analytics services for the Site and Services may also automatically collect some of the information described above, including, for example, IP address, access times, browser type and language, pages and products viewed, device type, device identifiers, and Wi-Fi information. These third parties may use web beacons or cookies on our Site and Services.
• Other third parties, including advertisers, ad measurement services, and ad networks, may also automatically collect information about you through the Site or Services, including information about your online activities over time and across different websites, devices, online channels, and applications when you use our services. Some third parties, such as Google, may also collect information for online advertising purposes and to provide us and others statistics about users of the Site and Services.
• If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads on third party websites, you may opt-out as indicated below. Please note this does not necessarily opt you out of being delivered advertising. You may continue to receive generic ads. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page. Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, and Restrictions. You may view a list of other third party service providers who collect information, and/or opt-out of such collection of information about you, by visiting http://www.networkadvertising. org/choices/or http://www.aboutads.info/ choices/."
4. Use of Your Data
(a) General Use.
We may use your information to:
• operate and improve our Site and Services, internal operations, and systems;
• provide the Services you request and Services that are relevant to you;
• improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
• understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
• derive information about the demographics that use our Services;
• respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
• protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
• respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
• send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
(b) Creation of Deidentified Data.
We may also create deidentified or aggregate data records from personal information by excluding or changing information that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We use this data for a variety of purposes, such as to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site functionality.
• Consent. We may share your information with your consent.
• Third-party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who need access to your information to do work for us, such as to host our Site and Services on third-party servers; to conduct quality assurance testing and data analytics; and to provide technical support and crash analytics.
• Corporate Restructuring. We may share your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our assets or business to another company.
We may also share aggregated, de-identified, or statistical information with third parties for a variety of purposes.
6. Your Choices Regarding Your information.
You have several choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your information on our Site and Services.
(i) Marketing emails
If you provide an email through your use of the Site or Services, we may periodically send you newsletters and emails. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
(ii) Non-marketing emails
You have certain choices about the use of the cookie technologies described above. Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site and Services.
(b) Changes to information.
You may request access to, correction, or deletion of your information by contacting us through the contact information set forth below
7. Security of Your information.
We are committed to taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
8. Contact Information.
Awakening Machines (USA), Inc.
612 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90401